Rules of The Club
by Kelsey Scott
Want to be in the Granola Climbing Club? Learn the rules-
1. No Pro's Allowed
- Look, don't get us wrong, we love watching the pro's crush as much as the next person, but this clubs about attitude, not skills.
2. No Audio Speakers
- Don't intrude on nature with your noises, man. Seriously, listen to music on your drive home. (The Tanner Wilson Rule)
3. V-Fun not V-Hard
- The true joy of climbing is enjoying the natural places and spending quality time with friends and the climbing community. Don't take yourself too seriously out there.
4. No Negative Attitudes
- This negativity will not stand, man. Being able to climb outdoors is reason enough to have a positive attitude.
5. Stay Psyched & Pass it on
- Stay excited and keep doing things that push you beyond your comfort zone. Get others outside and show them the importance of caring for nature.